Website Management & Maintenance
We don’t walk you through it...we do it for you!
Contracted Webmaster Support
We strive to offer the best possible service to all our customers. While many of our clients choose to use a content management system to maintain the bulk of content on their websites, we recognize that some may not have the time or resources to manage content in-house or may have regular changes that go beyond the capabilities of a typical CMS. For these instances Loud Canvas Media has a tiered Webmaster Support Packages to aid in on-going maintenance and support needs.
Return on InvestmentCompelling advantages for our clients:
- Significantly lower costs than hiring external team member(s)
- Minimize liability of turnover & loss of internal knowledge/resources
- Professional service across the full spectrum of web design, development, & maintenance
- Consistent, reliable service from an established team with proven track record
Before you hire your next full or part-time web support staff member, consider the following:
Base Cost to Company
Additional Costs to Company
Experience and Capabilities
Basis of Compensation
Quality and Speed of Service
Please Note: We only service a limited number of contracted web management clients at a given time in order to ensure quality service, so please contact us to check availability.
Packages & Pricing
* Response Time assumes request was received during normal business (10am - 6pm M-F); our development team is also not available on most federal holidays (i.e. Christmas, New Years, etc)
** Consulting is an in-depth analysis of your business and marketing needs and how to map technology to those needs most effectively. Discounts (if any) are based on our standard hourly rate of $85/hr.
*** Extra Custom Development is any web development that does not fall within the scope of services listed below. (eg building a custom application or installing a blog, etc). Discounts (if any) are based on our standard hourly rate of $120/hr.
NB: All plans referenced above have a minimum committment of 3 months are are billed quarterly.
Scope of work
In our responsibilities as webmaster, we will do any/all of the following:
- Edit the content of any page
- Add pages as necessary
- Edit/add links or upload files as necessary (pdfs, word docs, images, etc)
- Edit/create/obtain images as necessary (buttons, stock photos, etc)
- Handle and alter the stylistic elements as necessary
- Add additional content to pages as desired (from emailed request & specifications)
- Add/update images, events, announcements, links, downloadable files, documents, etc
- Manage/add user email accounts
- Manage/install website analytics
Updates to your site can be discussed via email, phone, instant messaging, video conferencing, or any combination of these.
FREE Website Redesign!
After a client has been on a Platinum Webmaster Support plan for 4 years, they will receive a full website "facelift" at no additional cost.
Contact us today via email or phone to find out more!