Do you have a WordPress website, currently hosted on SiteGround, that you fear has been hacked?
The thought of ever being hacked is scary, but it is something that can happen to anyone – “OMG! My website is hacked… I hope I don’t lose all my data…Or worse yet, MY CUSTOMERS’ DATA…”
The number of hacked websites per month is estimated to be a staggering 1,726,928,000. We have been inundated recently with new clients coming from SiteGround with websites that have been taken offline, held for ransom, or had very serious vulnerabilities.
There are many ways that hackers can break into a website and cause all sorts of problems… So, what’s the worst that can happen?
- Hackers can steal your personal information.
- They can steal your money by stealing your credit card information or by breaking into your bank account.
- They can steal your intellectual property.
- They can steal your copyright material.
- They can steal your website and redirect it to a completely different website with a different IP address.
Our team of 24/7 Support Desk Ninjas work around the clock to ensure our environments are safe, fast, and secure.
That’s why we have over 400 active clients, manage over 1,200 websites, and have over 100 5-Star-Reviews on Google. Experience peace of mind knowing your site is being monitored, backed up, security scanned, and manned by a crew of “supa smaht” Sr. Developers right here in Dover, NH.
Hacking is a serious issue that should be taken very seriously – You have everything to lose.
If you fear your website has been hacked, DON’T WAIT– contact us now for a FREE Threat Analysis.