Social Media Management and Content Writing for SEO
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest...
Let Us Build & Manage Your Social Presence
Starting a business and/or building a new website is hard enough. Then you have to think about the "social media", SEO, and Digital Marketing aspects that accompany it and all the work that requires! Creating a facebook page, building followers, posting quality content regularly, improving your SEO score, marketing yourself online, "friend-ing," "tweeting,"... It's enough to give you a headache thinking about!
Thankfully, LCM is here to help. We have 15+ years of online marketing experience as well as specific expertise in helping to promote organizations online in social media.
Let Us Manage Facebook, Twitter, etc for you
Let us take the reins! We'll build your following and take the pressure off so you can focus on other aspects of marketing and/or building your business.
We'll create (if necessary) and manage your Facebook page. We'll gain you "likes" and encourage people to join your page. We'll post content regularly. We'll "tweet" to your followers on Twitter and attempt to gain you new followers.
Return on InvestmentCompelling advantages for our clients:
- Significantly lower costs than hiring external team member(s)
- Minimize liability of turnover & loss of internal knowledge/resources
- Professional service and significant experience across the full spectrum of multiple social media and marketing platforms
- Consistent, reliable service from an established team with proven track record
Before you hire your next full or part-time Social Media / Marketing staff member, consider the following:
Full-time SoMe Employee
LCM SoMe Consultant
Base Cost to Company
Additional Costs to Company
Experience and Capabilities
Basis of Compensation
Quality and Speed of Service
Please Note: We only service a limited number of social media management contracts at a given time in order to ensure quality service, so please contact us to check availability.
Packages & Pricing
* Note about Twitter updates: These will focus on interacting with leaders, media outlets, 'companions' in the businesses field as well as with existing and potential customers, etc.
** Note about managing the Facebook page(s): Updates are to focus on sharing content from leaders and media outlets that are industry related as well as complimentary/supplementary non-compete business.
*** Content Writing: We will strategize with you and develop an editorial calendar to define which content postings go up when. Content writing will be business- and customer-focused.
Additional Scope of Service
We'll do all the following (and more):
- Account Setup
- LCM will set up Social Media profiles on one or more social media platforms (Client to provide all required pictures, images, and/or video for inclusion on the profile)
- Ongoing Maintenance
- LCM will provide full social media profile management
- LCM will post several quality updates per week, utilizing up to 2 social network platforms
- LCM will routinely accept "friend requests" and "followers"
- LCM will remove all SPAM, if/when applicable
- LCM will post promotional content, if/when promotions are run (Client will provide desired content).
Digital Marketing Done Right!
TAKE NOTE: Anyone can "control" a social media account like Facebook or Twitter. However, the real benefits for a business come when it is managed effectively. If you're just posting a couple times a week (when time permits) and/or not engaging DAILY with your visitors and/or not adhereing to a specific marketing roadmap and content delivery strategy - YOU COULD BE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD!
Effective Social Media Management and Digital Marketing for a business or non-profit is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than running a social media platform for your personal use. It requires rigor, well-crafted strategy, and (most importantly) constant vigilance. If you don't have the requisite hours to put in weekly the campaign will fall flat and not be worth it. On the other hand, if you hire someone who doesn't know how to correctly drive a social media campaign for a business, you could wind up playing significant damage control for your brand image!
When LCM handles the reins for you - magic can happen!
We'll work as an extension of you and drive your brand image online and help create and curate content for your posts and website. This improves not just your marketing, but your online SEO score as well!
Our focus is on ROI (return on your investment). So if you aren't MAKING more money (and gaining more awareness for your brand) in a quantifable way that EXCEEDS your spend, we'll call it quits. We always work with our clients to ensure they are seeing the value manifest 3x, 5x, sometimes 10x+ their expenses in the digitial marketing space.
Read a recent Digital Marketing Case Study about the ROI benefits that can come out of a SMM campaign. Several of our clients have seen 30-50x return on their investment in just a few short months!