Search Engine Optimization
SEO and Web Marketing
3 SEO Packages Available
Our search engine optimization campaign is outlined by the following three basic steps:
*Repeat where necessary*
This is a brief outline of each step and what will be offered. It will be helpful for you to understand what you can expect if/when you enter into an agreement with LCM for SEO services. Do not be afraid if any of the nomenclature (terms, wording, etc) below does not immediately make sense to you. Rest assured, we will work with you to help you understand what we plan to do, how we plan to do it, and why it will matter to your business. Also – do not be afraid to ask questions in the beginning or at any part along the “SEO Campaign.”
Phase 1: Research/Development
This is often the most important and labor-intensive component for an SEO campaign. Often times SEO consulting firms throw businesses into generalized groups and miss the key differences which separate one company from another. Before initiating any on-site work for the SEO campaign we feel it is critical to understand the business model and core demographics so that we can formulate strategies for reaching target audiences and defining goals for your web site. These specific steps are outlined below:
- Consult with Client to gain an understanding of the business' placement—both in the real world and online connections.
- Identify and gather target terms, keywords, search data, and user demographic data.
- Research placement and ranking of pages within major search engines: Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Assess the current linking effectiveness of internal links and the popularity/search exposure of inbound links connected with the current site.
- Your website will be analyzed in order to determine how many of your site pages are currently indexed in major search engines (page saturation) and how many other sites link to your site (link popularity). Each of these factors can affect how search engines rank your pages and also provide helpful insights into areas where your site may have an advantage or disadvantage toward obtaining prominent search engine positioning.
- Assess the current SEO friendliness of the site structure and URL structure.
- Review current analytics statistics.
- Identify baseline performance stats for the overall site.
Once an accurate analysis is complete for your current site, we can work to develop specific goals. These goals can fluctuate depending on profit areas and filter points. Also -- setting up ‘Google Goals’ may be necessary depending on the traceable actions.
Phase 2: Implementation/Creation
- Identify target pages. Determining how we will integrate your target terms into your site's pages needs to executed with a strategic plan. For instance: you want to have a concentration of TermA and its unique variations on one page. You may repeat TermA on other pages, but the focus of TermA needs to be focused upon primarily that page. Otherwise, the rest of the site can dilute the specified term.
- On Page Copy Optimization. Using site research and keyword data
- Linking Strategy- Create a linking strategy for internal links (which include concentrated keywords) and external linking (while considering credibility, relevance, and high page ranking.)
- Header Tags- First and foremost, the title tags need to be visible, this includes H1, H2, and H3 tags all formatted to be standard within the CSS stylesheet design schemes.
- Page Titles- Edited to contain information vital to the specific target terms, branding, and relevant to page copy.
- Meta Tags- Mainly Meta descriptions will be edited to be unique, contain target keywords/terms and contain a relative call to action.
- Search Engine page submission- Submit your site and XML sitemap to all search engines. This may take up to 2 weeks for Google to index new pages.
Phase 3: Analysis/Evaluation (Performed Monthly)
- Reporting- Once baseline stats are set, a monthly report can be generated comparing the changes. The changes that will be noted are general, analytics stats, search engine positions (if desired), and any goal-related statistics.
- Assess Results. Once the evaluation is complete, work will be done to achieve goals and/or to better monthly performance goals per Client's request. There should be dialogue at this point to determine how the site is performing according to the new data.
*Repeat as necessary*
The most time-intensive areas of this process include:
- The addition of new pages/content. This includes landing pages for AdWord Campaigns or e-mail marketing and press releases.
- Link building- Seek out other outbound linking opportunities - Often obtaining new links will not help the site for a few months depending on page rank, moderators, and indexing.
Keep in mind many of these changes will affect a website immediately where others may take several months to see any results.
Get a Quote