Burlington, VT & Dover/Somersworth, NH Website Design (603) 978-8841
Professional Gold Package / Starting at $9650.00
Loud Canvas Media's iterative design process is intended to directly align your site's look & feel with your goals and objectives. Through targeted conversations and a surveying process, LCM will learn about your marketing goals and specific web-driven objectives. At each juncture in the process, your feedback will be requested to ensure you are completely "on board" along the way until design finalization.
LCM will use your company's logo (if applicable), colors, and other branding elements (if requested); a consistent menu bar with buttons for each "top-level category"; and a look & feel which is professional, consistent, pleasing, and engaging.
Site design suggestions are presented to you online as static screen caps. When you are satisfied with the design, LCM will
- Convert the home page and interior page designs to XHTML, CSS and web-compliant images
- Create a global site style sheet w/styles for section headings, body type, tables, & form styles
- Begin incorporating the design with the development piece (eg "Site Tools/Features")
LCM will allocate 100-150 hours for multiple rounds of three (3) separate designs, from which you will choose one (1) design as your final choice. This will include:
- Creation of a unique home page design
- 3 rounds of feedback to settle on a homepage design
- Creation of a consistent "template" for some or all additional pages to reside within
- 3 rounds of feedback to settle on a template